The ‘Mystery Blogger Award‘ is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging and they do it with so much love and passion” – by the creator of this award Okoto Enigma
I was thrilled when I received the nomination for this award! I couldn’t blog for the past few days so I couldn’t acknowledge the people behind this award. But better late than never, so here I am today to express my gratitude.
First of all a big hug to Judy ( Judy Redic) for finding my little place on the internet and liking my work. Next person I must thank is Okoto Enigma, who came up with the wonderful idea of the award.
3 things about me:
- I love reading books, watching movies and recently have developed passion for cooking
- I value my family the most and I miss India.
- I love to write and hope to be part of the publishing industry someday 🙂
My most popular post:
QUESTION/ ANSWER time
So now let me quickly jump to the questions asked to me by Judy:
- Aside from blogging, what takes your time the most?
Ans: Cooking! You see before marriage I didn’t know how to cook and I am in my learning process now, so I take a lot of time preparing lunch and dinner.
2.What part of the world are you at right now?
Ans: Well now I am residing in the US due to my husband’s job but we would soon be moving back to my lovely country India
3. What makes blogging make you happy?
Ans: Blogging is an open platform to write about your thoughts and develop global-interaction. I came across a lovely girl named Judy through blogging and there are many more, some of them I would mention in my nominations with whom I would love to develop a blogging community 🙂
4. If you can travel at this moment, where will you go and why?
Ans: This question would also answer my absence from blogging for quite a while, that is I was on Europe tour for the past few days, so I have visited my dream land Paris! I always wanted to see Eiffel and it happened this year. But at this moment I would love to visit Kolkata, to pay a visit down the memory lane.
5. What’s makes you feel embarrassed?
Ans: When I make silly mistakes and I am corrected/ rebuked for the same in public places. Afterall, I am an adult now!!!
A big shout out to bloggers who would like to participate. You simply need to follow these rules:
- Put the award logo/image on your blog
- List the rules
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- You have to nominate 10-20 people
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask your nominees any five questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify)
- Share a link to your best post(s)
- The first person I am going to nominate is Nakul Grover. I am nominating him because I feel despite his young age he has achieved much and there is a lot to learn from him. Though he is a budding author and his blog is not “mysterious” but I love reading his posts.
- The second person I am tagging is Ayshi saxena. I like her blog due to its freshness.
- The third nomination goes to Morning Musings. I loved her story ” sorry”
- I am going to nominate Judy again for I would love to tag her in the question round so Judy.
- The next blog that I follow is words can’t fathom. This blog is gaining popularity and I like to read her posts.
- next one is a bengali blog. I love reading it because it is written in a witty way but still provokes your brain to think. So I am nominating Papai.
- I recently came across another interesting blog which is also gaining much popularity, it is Marioness.
- Another lovely blog is plucking of my heart strings . I believe the blogger can be an inspiration to many.
- another lovely place to visit is Yashika’s blog. A very mesmerizing one!
- The last but not the least is The little mermaid
So, my fellow bloggers, I would like you to tell me about your activities that you
- love to do
- hate doing
- feel lazy to do
- can do repeatedly
- never going to attempt doing it or wish to do it!
Hope you enjoy participating, just like I did!
So, I have cleared all the formalities and it was quite fun actually. Thank you, Judy once again for this lovely experience!